Through a large and diverse group of experts and sister companies, Capital D.C. plays a leading role in helping clients efficiently execute mergers, acquisitions, and evaluation efficiently. This requires working with clients during the various stages, which include planning, implementation, and post-transaction management, through the following:
1. Preparation of technical and financial assessment by experts.
2. Making proposals on when to merge or acquire.
3. Proposals for administrative, financial, and human resources restructuring.
4. Provide recommendations for accounting treatment due after the merger or acquisition in accordance with international or local accounting standards, as appropriate.
5. Proposing future plans that enable the merged or acquired entity to maximize profitability, and propose future plans to maximize profitability and shareholders’ equity.
“ Efficiently Execute Mergers ”